TICKET RESERVATION FORM
Gulf Coast Chapter - NRHS
Texas State Railroad Ride & Shop Tour
Saturday, Sept. 21, 2019
Reservation Deadline: July 16 Chapter Meeting
We look forward to welcoming you aboard!
Questions or comments?: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 281-468-3276.
Click the image below to visit the Texas State Railroad website.
Terms & Conditions
Event: Texas State Railroad Ride and Shop Tour, Saturday, Sept. 21, 2019
By making a paid reservation and/or boarding the conveyances provided, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. All fares must be paid in full when reservation is placed.
2. If the event is cancelled by Gulf Coast Chapter - National Railway Historical Society, Inc., (hereafter the Sponsor), refund of the fare paid will be made subject to the terms of paragraph 5 below. Otherwise, due to the financial commitments required to operate the trip, requests for individual refunds will not be considered.
3. The Sponsor shall not be held responsible or liable in any way for damage, injury or loss to person, property or otherwise in connection with the proposed event. The Sponsor acts only in the capacity of agent for participants in all matters pertaining to transportation and services, and assumes no liability for any injury, damages, loss, accident or irregularity occasioned by vehicle defects, defaults of carriers or their personnel, any additional expense due to delays, motive power failure, change in service, illness, weather, strikes, quarantine, war or other causes.
4. Although the scheduled activities, transportation services and equipment provided for the event are expected to be as represented by the Sponsor, the Sponsor has no control over provision of same and cannot guarantee that specific activities, transportation services and equipment will be available for the event.
5. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the event without advance notice. In such case, the Sponsor’s liability shall be limited solely to the event fare paid. Handling charges (if any have been collected) will not be reimbursed. The Sponsor reserves the right to change routes, transportation services, equipment, departure or destination points or times, schedules or any other aspect of the event as necessary without advance notice, and such changes shall not be subject to refund. The event will operate rain or shine.
5. The Sponsor welcomes the participation of the disabled and those with special needs, but it should be noted that the Sponsor has no control over access to transportation equipment or other facilities provided by third parties during the event.
6. While the event is open to all ages, it may not be appropriate for younger children. All children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the event.
|Gulf Coast Chapter - National
Railway Historical Society, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit educational
organization incorporated under the laws of the State of Texas.
Photos by Vincent Walker.
All content copyright © 2019 Gulf Coast Chapter - National Railway Historical Society, Inc. unless otherwise noted.